Brand identity, packaging, point-of-purchase materials, online and print advertising, website and ecommerce site for Monrovia, one of the largest plant growers in the nation, since 1926.
A company rich in tradition and heritage, Monrovia is built on a commitment to quality, integrity, environmentalism and care. The logo, tagline, and overall identity was designed to convey these ideals in a warm, friendly, timeless, and environmentally conscious manner.
The branding identity was created to easily identify and differentiate Monrovia plants from others in the retail garden centers. The Monrovia green-banded pot can be spotted from clear across the garden center, amidst the sea of otherwise unidentified plants in plain black pots.
An in-store retail nursery marketing and merchandising campaign was established to increase visibility of the Monrovia brand in the garden center. In-store plant display systems were developed to promote various garden collections that were supported by free take-home instructional brochures for the consumer. The in-store point-of-purchase campaign was designed to sell more plants in the garden center by increasing awareness of the brand and by establishing Monrovia as the garden information and inspiration expert committed to providing a superior product and support materials to ensure gardening success.
• Website [www.monrovia.com]
• Ecommerce site (shop.monrovia.com)
• Establishment of Positioning and Brand Strategy
• Renaming of Company from Monrovia Nursery Company to Monrovia
• Logo + Tagline Development
• Extensive Corporate Identity System / Truck Fleet
Graphics / Graphics Standards Guide
• Print / Broadcast / Online Print + Trade Advertising
• In-Store Point-of-Purchase Posters / Banners / Collateral /
In-Store Display Units
• Product Packaging + Hangtags
• Wholesale Product Catalogs
• Trade Show Booth / Show Graphics / Show Clothing